Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,849 (C$4,269) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)