Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,747 (C$4,334) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 107 (about 5 hours ago)