Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,086 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)