Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22841 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,374 (R$ 6,016) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)