Cost of living in Fes, Morocco vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09198 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 41% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,471 (15,989 Dirham) in Fes.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)