Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,843 in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)