Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,928 (£2,585) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)