Cost of living in Etawah, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01267 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Etawah (India) is 26% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,924 (₨151,861) in Etawah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)