Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09153 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,471 (16,075 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)