Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26955 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,235 (12,001 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 75 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agra costs ₨555 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)