Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23809 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 23% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,321 (13,950 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)