Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16090 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,175 (7,305TL) in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)