Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,990 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)