Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13579 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 27% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,967 (14,482 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)