Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12513 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 30% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,808 (14,449元) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 2 hours ago)