Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00491 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 27% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,173 (645,548 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)