Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00483 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 26% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,891 (597,981 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)