Cost of living in Dindigul, India vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01233 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 42% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,558 (₨126,431) in Dindigul.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (43 minutes ago)