Cost of living in Dindigul, India vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01130 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 55% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,089 (₨96,363) in Dindigul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 107 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (about 6 hours ago)