Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 12% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,676 ($3,126) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)