Cost of living in Dijon, France vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 13% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,831 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)