Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,249 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01034 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 40% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,509 (Taka 145,882) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)