Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00631 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,607 (₨254,574) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (27 minutes ago)