Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15578 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,116 (7,162TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)