Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12513 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 5% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,632 (21,032元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)