Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12708 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 6% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,660 (元20,935) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)