Cost of living in Datong, China vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12974 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 7% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,789 (21,494元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)