Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 22% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,032 (54,210,572 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)