Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 21% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,895 (52,002,002 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (37 minutes ago)