Cost of living in Cuttack, India vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01238 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 44% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,406 (₨113,600) in Cuttack.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (36 minutes ago)