Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01408 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,314 (93,356 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)