Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,288 (Bs 119,259,099) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (44 minutes ago)