Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04508 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,204 (Mex$ 26,709) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)