Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21012 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,434 (R$ 6,824) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)