Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,154 in Corunna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)