Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 9% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,368 (2,757 B/.) in Coronado, Panama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)