Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,173 (CH$1,625,690) in Copiapó.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)