Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 41% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,664 in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)