Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02928 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,254 (ARS $42,835) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)