Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03073 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,162 (ARS $37,792) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (44 minutes ago)