Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,830 ($3,280) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (about 1 hour ago)