Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,052 ($3,298) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rosario costs ARS $58 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Accra costs GH₵15 (about 1 hour ago)