Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,887 ($3,269) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)