Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01394 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 66% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €809 (58,002 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Fernando, La Union costs Php180 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (35 minutes ago)