Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08754 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,929 (Bs 33,457) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)