Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,207 (₩2,834,795) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)