Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 40% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,651 ($4,199) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)