Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13237 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 35% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,765 (元13,336) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (44 minutes ago)