Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08734 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 23% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,334 (38,172 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (36 minutes ago)