Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07352 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,518 (34,254 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)