Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08677 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 22% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,796 (32,216 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)