Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25787 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,972 (S/. 7,647) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (28 minutes ago)