Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26310 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,428 (S/. 5,426) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)