Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02717 EUR / THB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,472 (54,171 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨67 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 107 (about 5 hours ago)