Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02645 EUR / THB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,462 (55,294 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)