Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03041 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €933 (30,680₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (40 minutes ago)