Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03275 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €912 (27,841₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (39 minutes ago)