Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12494 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,607 (元12,864) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €668 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)