Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,057 (руб 81,084) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)