Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,772 (C$4,099) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)