Cost of living in Changsha, China vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13114 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 33% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,742 (13,281元) in Changsha.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)