Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02659 EUR / THB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,854 (69,727 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)