Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,224 in Ceuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (36 minutes ago)