Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04170 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,002 (Mex$ 24,018) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)