Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01810 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,500 (Php82,850) in Cebu City.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 75 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agra costs ₨555 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)