Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 26% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,406 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)