Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 26% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,012 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)